Yes, you. We are always respect the talent and looking for new people who can write something that is useful for our readers. Just aim to bring readers a fresh perspective on a topic we invite experts to write on the topics in the form of article and tutorials.
It’s also rewarding. Thousands of your peers (and potential employers, clients, or publishers) will read your work, and you’ll also learn a lot in the process—about communicating your ideas, about writing, and even about the topic you thought you already knew so well when you started.
What we are looking for
You can submit a rough article, a partial article or a fully maintained article or a series of tutorials. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
Please don’t send us press releases, copied content from other websites, content that can hurt sentiments etc. They make us feel sad inside.
Before you submit, look at our style guide and recent articles for insight into structuring and formatting your piece, and make sure your submission:
- Type your article in MS Word.
- Mange article / Tutorial with heading and paragraph.
- Insert images as per the need.
- give references if required.
What we publish
We publish four types of content:
- Tutorials ( If you know something that people want to learn then you can provide single or a series of tutorials)
- Articles ( General articles, Motivation and Information articles)
- News / Editorials ( for Yuvayana News)
How to submit (and what happens next)
Email us your submission at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what happens after you hit Send:
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, the whole team will review and discuss it. This happens once a week.
- The editor will collect the team’s feedback and get back to you with notes. (We rarely accept an article the first time around, but we’ll tell you if we’re interested.)
- If your article / tutorial will marked as good then we will publish it by your name.
What we ll pay you
We pay writers according to their articles from 16th submission and for tutorials according to the subject. We also allow premium publishers / writers to sell their tutorial or digital content from Yuvayana Ecart.